Flat Roofing Specialist
Why Should You Choose Accuseal Roofing As Your Residential Flat Roofing Expert?
- Over 35 Years Of Experience With Residential Flat Roofing
- Fully Insured & WSIB Certified
- We Provide Top Quality Materials & Excellent Workmanship
- Leak-Free Protection Guaranteed
- We Can Handel Projects For All Homes, Town Homes and Subdivisions.
- Our Team Can Work On All Residential Flat Roofing Systems, for all Homes, Town Homes and Subdivision while Staying Within Your Budget
- All New Applications Are Fully Guaranteed
Residential Shingle Specialist Roofing in Toronto
As a homeowner, you want your roof to both work well and look good. Shingles are a popular roofing choice because of the extensive variety of materials available, their cost, the ease with which they can be replaced, and their general durability. At AccuSeal, we offer shingles in a wide range of colours, designs, and textures to match any architectural style for Homes, Town Homes and Subdivisions. We also have some of the best-trained professionals in Ontario’s roofing industry, who pride themselves on providing the highest-quality shingle repair and installation services in the GTA.
Types of Roofing Shingles We Offer
- Asphalt: Asphalt shingles are our most popular roofing material because they provide the best value. They’re durable, they come in a variety of brands, colors and styles and they’re also the most affordable choice for installation and material.
- Cedar: Cedar roofing offers excellent insulation. Cedar shingles retain heat in the winter and reflect heat in the summer
- Copper: Roofs made of copper or other sheet metals are energy efficient because they are able to reflect solar heat. This allows the homeowner to cut back on their heating and cooling costs.
- Fibreglass: Water resistant, fire resistant, wind resistance and works well in hot climates. Fiberglass is also very durable and it also does not hold liquid or moisture thereby reducing the risk of damage. Fiberglass shingles also have a greater fire grade
- Slate: Slate roofs are sustainable because they can stand up against our hard Canadian winters, and as an Ontarian you know all too well how vicious and unforgiving the cold can be. Furthermore, slate roofs are approximately three times heavier than traditional asphalt shingles but they are able to sustain additional weight such as accumulation after a heavy snowfall.
- Metal: Metal can bear the weight of a person which makes it easier to work on and does not buckle like conventional shingles do. Metal roofs are low maintenance and are resistant to corrosion as well as insect boring and more.
- Solar Shingles: Solar shingles reflect more infrared radiation than normal roof surfaces, thus making your home more energy-efficient. They also blend seamlessly with asphalt shingles. Their quality is reflected in their price.